Our team of Physiotherapists will help relieve any physical pain you may be experiencing, improve your health, your overall posture, and performance with the intention of avoiding any future injuries by correcting and restoring imbalances.
Our team focuses on:
- Pain – the treatment and prevention thereof
- Sports Performance for the professional and everyday athlete
It involves the use of hands on Manual Techniques, Dry Needling and Electrotherapy equipment.
Which are you interested in? Pain or Performance?
Do you suffer from any of the below conditions?
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain and Headaches
- Sporting injuries
- Poor alignment and postural rehabilitation
- Post surgical rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery and joint replacements
- Jaw Pain (TMJ) and Sinus
- Chest infections
- General aches and pains
We can optimise sporting efficiency and performance by:
- Compiling specific strengthening programs
- Creating and monitoring endurance training programs
- Gait analysis – Running and Walking on treadmill with video feedback
- Functional movement analysis
- Advice on stretching, recovery and race day performance.
For more info, take a look at Andrew’s page – click here.
Get in touch now! Contact us here.