For the sports person or someone who needs to ensure their muscles are kept supple and taken care of, then our massage therapists are perfect for you. This is not a spa treatment, and our massage is not for the timid, so be warned!
Massage promotes physical healing and recovery by improving circulation and endocrine function and also allows for better joint mobility.
What Types of Massage?
- Deep Tissue Sports Massage (Remedial / Correcitve)
- Sports massage is a popular form of treatment for soft tissue injuries. Getting a regular sports massage also forms part of many athletes injury prevention strategy.
- Remedial corrective massage uses special techniques to break down scar tissue, mobilise tight areas of fascia and muscle tissue, eliminating painful trigger points.
- Myofascial Release
- Myofascial release is an alternative medicine therapy that claims to treat skeletal muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles, improving blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulating the stretch reflex in muscles.
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Focuses on hyperirritable spots in the fascia surrounding skeletal muscle.They are associated with palpable nodules in taut bands of muscle fibers.
- Body stress release
- A massage to promote physical healing and circulation, where you can relax and feel the benefits not just that hour, but for days after. Give your body that time to heal and repair.
Get in touch with one of our Massage therapists now! Give us a call on +27(0) 44 533 0155 or Contact us here.
- Type of service
- Cost of service
- Starting from R600